1. How does the program work?
2. What are Catalyst’s basic requirements of a client?
We are happy to work with any client whom we think we can help. We are looking for quality businesses that can improve their profitability by increasing working capital. If you are not sure how our accounts receivable financing services can benefit your business, please Contact Us.
3. How long do I have to be in business to be a Catalyst client?
Our clients range from relative start-ups to well-established firms in Texas, including San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Houston, Fort Worth, and Dallas.
4. What does Catalyst look for in the approval process?
5. Do I sell all of my receivables to Catalyst?
Not unless you choose to. As a business owner, you are the best person to determine your cash flow needs. You sell only what you need and take cash only when you need it.
6. How long does it take to get funded?
Once you have been approved, typically you will be funded the same day invoices are submitted.
7. Where and how does my money get funded?
We wire funds directly into the account of your choice.
8. Once I’m on the program, how often can I submit invoices?
As often as you choose. Whenever you normally invoice your customers is the best time. Catalyst accepts invoices 24 hours a day via fax or e-mail.
9. How do I keep up with the accounts I’ve sent to Catalyst for funding?
Each time activity happens on your account (e.g. customer payments, invoice advances, credit memos, or charge backs), real time reports are available online for your review to keep you well informed of the status.
10. What happens if a customer does not pay?
Invoices 90 days past due are charged back against your reserve. If we subsequently receive any payments, you will receive 100% of the recovered amount.
11. What happens to payments received for invoices that were not factored?
Payments are placed into the reserve account and 100% of the amount is released to you on Tuesdays and Thursdays.